Many of us have a list of dreams and wishes. But how can we attract that dream life into our reality?
I believe that we, as humans, are the authors of our own reality. However, some people will argue and try to blame others or obstacles that come into their life, but what if you accept those obstacles and problems and found a meaning in them? What if life happens for you, not to you?
Two Steps To Your Dream Life
So, the first step to your ideal dream life is to take all responsibilities in your life. Be positive and creative and find resources to make your dream life come true.
The second step is to ask yourself, “what is your Dream Life?”. Take a piece of paper and pen and start writing. Studies show that if you write an intention, desire, or a wish on paper the neuro connections send signals to your brain. That way you have a visual picture of what you desire.
In other words, when you write it down it has a much greater chance of being remembered. Therefore, you are more likely to be productive and proactive to reach your goal.
How To Break Down Your Ideal Life Into Goals
Break down your dream life into 4 goals:
- What do you want your health and body to be like.
- What do you want your relationships to be like? And by that, I mean your relationships with your spouse or children or parents. Maybe with your coworkers or neighbors?
- What kind of wealth do you desire? How much money do you want to make? I suggest setting your goal by tripling your money from what you make right now. For instance, you are making $2000 a month, you would set your goal at $6000.
- What about your mission in your life? What is your destiny? Define what you want to achieve in the time you have here on this earth.
What Prevents You From Attracting Your Dream Life
So, you have a vivid picture of your life now.
Now let me tell you what can prevent you from attracting your dream life.
A little trick that I learned over the years of studying the law of attraction and helping people to get to their desired dream life.
The thing is, that if you truly want something and you’re so desperate in achieving your goal but can’t get it, it means that in your subconscious mind you have blocks that prevent you from executing your wish.
Four Barriers That Stop You From Achieving Your Dream Life
- Negative perceptions of your goal. (For example, you really want to make ,let’s say, $10,000 a month, but maybe in your childhood or hearing it from others you got a negative perception about rich people. Rich people are jerks, they dont care about anyone. Or even from watching Robin Hood you assume that the rich are bad. As a result, your subconscious mind is protecting you from that negative perception.)
- Fear. False Evidence Appearing Real. Or as my favorire teacher, Tony Robbins, says : “ F Everything And Run”. 😂 Fear prevents us from a lot of things being done. You see, we have a 2 million year old brain that is used to working in survival mode so it’s always looking for what’s wrong.
Let me give you a test. Just do it for a day. Every hour after you wake up, stop what you are doing and see what your thoughts were in the last hour. Were they positive or negative? At the end of the day determine what is dominating – positivity or negativity?
- Limiting beliefs. Another the factors that prevent you from reaching your Dream Life. It could be that you don’t feel worthy of the dream you have in mind or you don’t think you can do it. Maybe you were told you can’t do it.
- The fourth barriers you might have in the way of achieving your goals are pain, trauma, limited beliefs and the offense associated with the goal. For example, your heart was broken before and you have so much pain inside and offense toward the man/woman that results in shutting down and not going into a serious relationship.
In conclusion, I’ve got good news for you. Luckily, you can transform all these blocks, fears, barriers and limited beliefs.
You can schedule a free 30 minute session here. And we can discuss and define what prevents you from your Dream Life.
In my next blog post I will share with you how to transform all these barriers.
For now, feel free to ask any questions or leave a comment down below.
YOU ARE GREAT!